Old Everton Pictures

Crowd gathered at Goodison after promotion secured in 1954. Dave Hickson with Peter Farrell and Eddie Wainwright.
EHG-qLVWoAABZ6W.jpg

1957 / 1958 season - Everton Squad Team Group Back row: Albert Dunlop and J O'Neill. Second Row: K. Rea, Mick Meagan, J. Tansey, T. Jones, Derek Temple. Third Row: W. Haughey, K. Birch, Peter Farrell, A. McNamara, J. Gauld. Front: D. Donovan, Dave Hickson, J. Harris, Bill Fielding, Brian Harris. -
1571584156147.webp

I was in the Oldham end that night, don't even ask mate!!!
Blimey bad mews mate!!
Cost me a fortune that game too!!! Do you remember the date it was played??!! I went to the game because we only had one ticket! Left Madame Allezlesbleus in a dump of a Travelodge...!!! Rubbish pizza after the game that night too!! Had to take her to Paris the same date the next year to make it up to her!!! It must be love!!!

Blimey bad mews mate!!
Cost me a fortune that game too!!! Do you remember the date it was played??!! I went to the game because we only had one ticket! Left Madame Allezlesbleus in a dump of a Travelodge...!!! Rubbish pizza after the game that night too!! Had to take her to Paris the same date the next year to make it up to her!!! It must be love!!!
Aaaah Madame is worth it mate!!I remember it was a Saturday 5:30pm kick off, that big lummox of a centre forward Smith?got a late equaliser right in front of us in their end(there were a fair few of us in there that night lol )

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back