Old Everton Pictures

Anyone remembering celebrating?
77C38FA2-3D16-4915-8FB8-63C6D3ED8AE2.webp

Not exactly an old pic, but ... Was looking at Google reviews of eateries ans ended up at this pic, from March 2019 at the chinese by the old Speke airport. Must have been an old boys outing. Can we name them all? I'll start with George Telfer on the far left.
Untitled-1.jpg

Not exactly an old pic, but ... Was looking at Google reviews of eateries ans ended up at this pic, from March 2019 at the chinese by the old Speke airport. Must have been an old boys outing. Can we name them all? I'll start with George Telfer on the far left.
View attachment 72764
From left to right:Cliff Marshall, Van den Hauwe,?, Jim MacGregor (ex Physio), Alan Ainscow, Mark Higgins, Tony Kay, John Hurst, Derek Temple, John Bailey,.
Not sure about the group on the very right. I know one is one of the backroom staff who retired this year. And is the back of this group Alan Whittle?

View attachment 72764
What a cracking photo. If one of these lads could play in goal, they'd beat this lot we've got now! Now!

View of Everton fans climbing on and over crowd control fencing at Villa Park in Birmingham during the FA Cup semi-final between Everton and Norwich City on 15th April 1989. Everton would go on to win the match 1-0. At the same time on the same day the Hillsborough disaster was unfolding at the other semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest in Sheffield. - a sad day for football -

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back