Old Everton Pictures

How much would a midfielder cost today like him?
1595850018148.png

That's the first Everton team that I really remember seeing. I was about17/ 18 at the time. Just the right age to remember and enjoy going to matches. A very good team. Just fell short on winning something.
I was at matches as a youngster ( around 1970/71). But I don't really remember much. Except the my first two matches seen in person were both against Burnley. My older relations had mixed support for both Everton and Burnley.......don't ask.
My memories from around 1970 are mainly from reading about Everton in Shoot and Goal. Many of which I still have.

That's the first Everton team that I really remember seeing. I was about17/ 18 at the time. Just the right age to remember and enjoy going to matches. A very good team. Just fell short on winning something.
I was at matches as a youngster ( around 1970/71). But I don't really remember much. Except the my first two matches seen in person were both against Burnley. My older relations had mixed support for both Everton and Burnley.......don't ask.
My memories from around 1970 are mainly from reading about Everton in Shoot and Goal. Many of which I still have.
I'm a bit younger than you I seen some games aged 6 yrs old in the 1963 64 season - onwards....seen the good & the bad times....like you.....