Old Everton Pictures

Oh for a winger now like AK -
1595856009999.png

just to give you an idea of values. I paid a few years back £7 for a photo and autograph of Joe Royle. FIve pounds for the same of Howard Kendall. Also have most autographs of the team of the mid 1980s. These were obtained in person. Don't know the value. On eBay they go for about 2-3 pounds each. But eBay is not imo the best indicator. There prices vary.
Also have two very clear autographs on programmes of George Best. These were obtained in person. I was offered £70 for both. Won't be selling.
You are right Joey66........I think that your autographs are worth a few pounds.
But I suppose autographs are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Football programmes.com I think the site is, worth a visit. Ticket stubs can be sold for decent money. About 20 years ago I sold my dad's and my GP world cup stubs. 10 in total for £400. If my old man had still been alive he would have resisted but needs must when the devil rides :)

As
Tony Kay still going strong residing in Blackpool still using the gym - believed to be such a great wing half -English international would have played in1966 only for that ban imo according to my late father & brother who promised to take me to see him - then that dreded ban arrived -
View attachment 95651

As far as I know TK doesn't live in Blackpool. The photo here is him in Southport, where I think he lives.