Old Everton Pictures

Sorry to hear that Joey. Our dog died about a year back. A Staffordshire called Molly. Cancer of all things. She was 16 years old. So I suppose had a good innings..... And was a very big part of the family. We spoke of her as if she was human. A very real part of the family.
Anyhow.......sorry to hear your news. Take care.......

Everyone has different ways of coping with the loss of a faithful friend. We have always had 2-4 dogs at any time. When one dies I usually get a new pup pretty soon which grabs my attention and stops me from moping.

2 GSDs and a mutt at the moment.

Sorry to hear that Joey. Our dog died about a year back. A Staffordshire called Molly. Cancer of all things. She was 16 years old. So I suppose had a good innings..... And was a very big part of the family. We spoke of her as if she was human. A very real part of the family.
Anyhow.......sorry to hear your news. Take care.......
The vet claimed it was a burst tumour of the spleen which is becoming more common it was a quick fast death -, we are still crying ....

Good player in Tangerine. Got us out of division 4 and was top scorer the next season in div 3. He retired the season after.

1599914326836.webp

Any scores TT

The game between the DJs and the select eleven was a bit of fun. I think Terry Darracott scored a hat trick lol. Howie and Harvey and Duncan et al. Eamon couldn't have had a better turn out for his big night in his dreams lol The main event was a little more serious. Two near full first teams. Think the Toffees won 3-1 but wouldn't swear to it. It was a long night a long time ago :pint2:

Joe Royle reckoned Shankley did them physiologically before that game saying he would never miss such an important semi final like that .......then strutted of as if he knew the win was on for them .......
Yes Joey - the crafty *** was waiting for our team coach to arrive at Old Trafford and greeted them saying, 'Where's Harry? Where's Harry? I'd never miss a game like this!'

Yes Joey - the crafty *** was waiting for our team coach to arrive at Old Trafford and greeted them saying, 'Where's Harry? Where's Harry? I'd never miss a game like this!'
I despised the young Shankly - but when he was treated by the other lot warmed to him - when he attended Goodison on retirement.......Joe Royle stated he and the Catt were chalk & cheese when he sneaked into Bellefield offering sound advice etc .....
They all warmed to him on his jokes plus his knowledge......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back