Old Everton Pictures

Actually been away walking in the Pendle valley for a few days. Been in the pubs too. Friendly people and when you chat and they know yr from Liverpool the Burnley lads do like Everton... Well that's what they say to me. Have had some good players from them in the past. Loved tricky.
I lived up there for 3 years by Clitheroe Whalley beautiful then in the early 1980's the east Lancashire area is beautiful, my son was born there - a certain HK trained Blackburn Rovers in a field not far from then Hackings farm - I was to shy to go over to say Hello......

Eddie Thomas scored well but his national service got in the way of his progress transferred to Blackburn - 93 appearances for us 41 goals - not good enough for Cliff Britton
1600189783274.png

I lived up there for 3 years by Clitheroe Whalley beautiful then in the early 1980's the east Lancashire area is beautiful, my son was born there - a certain HK trained Blackburn Rovers in a field not far from then Hackings farm - I was to shy to go over to say Hello......
Not far from there. Sabden great walking atea

Not far from there. Sabden great walking atea
I covered ever where on crap pay - the happiest days of our lives, but money talks moved to Cheshire -flat as a pancake, but still nice Pendle Hill Downham, Trough of Bowland =Gods country plus only 45 minutes from Yorkshire.......holidayed in Burnsall - I used to see Accrington Town etc, but walking the fells was our lives - Ruddy cold up there in the winter of 1982.....though..... missed this place though -
1600191691433.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back