Old Everton Pictures

124716722_10158796422923088_8041432584532419912_o.jpg

We always had the seats upstairs for shoite clubs coming to Goodison, use to knock hot drinks over them !!
I watch a lot of old Everton games and MOTDs on youtube,until sort of mid 80s there seemed to be very few clubs who took large away followings us the rs Man United usually had à decent away crowd,odd exception being big cup games

Hey! That's my photo! Posted a long way back in this thread. Here's another I took at the same game, after we had scored in the Gwladys Street end.
View attachment 107706
Hey! That's my photo! Posted a long way back in this thread. Here's another I took at the same game, after we had scored in the Gwladys Street end.
View attachment 107706
My photo lol I have posted rare ones on here only to see them on e bay, or with bigger companies - if they are not the original they will not make top money etc unless you watermark them they are fair game once you post them on them anywhere on the net .......

My photo lol I have posted rare ones on here only to see them on e bay, or with bigger companies - if they are not the original they will not make top money etc unless you watermark them they are fair game once you post them on them anywhere on the net .......

Oh I know they are fair game once they have been put up on the internet. But having had my own publishing company at one time, I also know a bit about intellectual property...

So yes, what was put up was my photo, and I posted another one from the same game. Here's one I took in the same season when we played Oxford United :
0350001.jpg

Oh I know they are fair game once they have been put up on the internet. But having had my own publishing company at one time, I also know a bit about intellectual property...

So yes, what was put up was my photo, and I posted another one from the same game. Here's one I took in the same season when we played Oxford United :
View attachment 107725
I think in all my time on this thread I asked my son to watermark one - Tony Kay gave my brother's mate some rare ones he bartered it for a pint or two .........LOL.....