Old Everton Pictures

1607692532844.png

1978. Goodison Park, Everton. Everton v Chelsea. Everton+s Manager Gordon Lee celebrates with his Manager of the Month award.

lol its all fond memeories for everyone, he once said the everton supporters never turned on him, maybe its why he went on to have a decent career and that he holds the everton fans in high regard , ive seen him argue on the supporters behalf - he wont have a bad word said about the everton fans.

lol its all fond memeories for everyone, he once said the everton supporters never turned on him, maybe its why he went on to have a decent career and that he holds the everton fans in high regard , ive seen him argue on the supporters behalf - he wont have a bad word said about the everton fans.

NOW : training 60 miles a week - 1 day off

trtr.jpeg

Only for that ban may have been a future Captain of Everton FC -- I was just about to see him , after rave reviews form my late father & my older brother , & he got banned for life from the game -

View attachment 110858
He'd get a multi million pound contract with Ladbrokes in this day and age :(
A legend in the making and supreme stylist that was lost forever to the history of English football.

Yes I can well believe it. Hard nuts often come in small packages. His longevity in life, still going strong to this day, shows what a tough character he is.
Labby stated he was big headed, and he knew it it....he did say Bally would have loved him in our side .....As he dished it out good style - Nobby Styles would have not got in the 1966 world cup side if he had not been banñed ........

NOW : training 60 miles a week - 1 day off

View attachment 110860
He's looking good. Wish him a merry Xmas from all us blues. I waited outside the car park at Goodison for the players to get autographs when I was a young lad. Got a few including yr dad's his name was the only one you could make out, the other players just put a scribble. He also took a few minutes out to chat to us so we were made up. Never kept the autograph cos I swapped it in school on the Mondsy for a bar of chocolate. Sorry about that but hey I was starving ha