Old Everton Pictures

I queued for mine in Bullens Road, I'm sure of it. There was a ticket office of sorts there. Those days you got credits/vouchers in programmes which you then stuck on a piece of card. I was elected by my mates to get their tickets so while they were still tucked up in their scratching pits, daftlad here was up before the lark to get over to GP.
Definitely queued up at the bullens Road side for cup tickets for the fa cup finals mid 80s. Cant remember where i queued for the Villa trilogy

Definitely queued up at the bullens Road side for cup tickets for the fa cup finals mid 80s. Cant remember where i queued for the Villa trilogy
I've asked one of my mates and he reminded me that the club played games with the fans as to when priority tokens would appear in the programme. He agreed that there was a ticket office just off the Bullens Road Park End.

I've asked one of my mates and he reminded me that the club played games with the fans as to when priority tokens would appear in the programme. He agreed that there was a ticket office just off the Bullens Road Park End.
Think there still is a ticket office by the visiting supporters turnstiles. I've picked tickets up there in recent years. The one I remember in the 80s was through the buullen Road turnstiles. There was a massive queue and you gave your voucher in and they gave you your ticket

Dixie Dean (1907 - 1980) at Wembley Stadium for the FA Cup final between Everton, and Sheffield Wednesday 14th May 1966 -

1610549534268.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back