Old Everton Pictures

1615764917858.webp

lol I played against him when he played for South Liverpool had to mark him we got beat 14 - 3 at home .....lol
Whatever happened to south liverpool sad remember them playing in the fa cup think first round proper it was chocker around the ground was working by there at the time sad

Whatever happened to south liverpool sad remember them playing in the fa cup think first round proper it was chocker around the ground was working by there at the time sad
They went bust dropped out of all leagues at my level we never got to play at their stadia.....that season under 18s......Southdene in Kirkby won the league under 18 my arsp we played men we played in Kirkby & my mate got sent off so he thought he would let his tyres down on the refs transport - parked outside the dressing room he was bragging about it on the bus when the very same ref drove past our bus - he had nobbled the wrong bike lol

Ha yeah or maybe something stronger. Looks like a character from an old Superman comic. Bally's red hair and ghoulish eyeless sockets could be an extra on the walking dead :Blink:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back