Old Everton Pictures

lol I played against him when he played for South Liverpool had to mark him we got beat 14 - 3 at home .....lol

....you getting mixed up with Jimmy Case, Joey?

Both Case & Lee were old team mates of mine. Jimmy certainly played for South Liverpool and Blue Union of a Sunday, i don’t think Sammy Lee did. Good lad was Sammy, Jimmy Case without doubt the best striker of a football I’ve ever seen, his technique was amazing how he got his upper body over the ball.

Both Case & Lee were old team mates of mine. Jimmy certainly played for South Liverpool and Blue Union of a Sunday, i don’t think Sammy Lee did. Good lad was Sammy, Jimmy Case without doubt the best striker of a football I’ve ever seen, his technique was amazing how he got his upper body over the ball.
Yes one of the red bums as a 2nd half he p!ayed behind their striker - I had a job to kick him got him once or twice they were a class act 14- 3 defeat and we finished mid table .......doh

Yes one of the red bums as a 2nd half he p!ayed behind their striker - I had a job to kick him got him once or twice they were a class act 14- 3 defeat and we finished mid table .......doh

...and I’m sure if you kicked Case, he’d kick you back. He came to professional ranks quite late, you’d rarely see that these days.

Yes I don't like to praise Case but he could certainly strike a ball - and opponents, the dirty ****

Mick Rathbone perhaps.
Yep
....some photo, Steve. I’d guess Redknapp & Gabriel, they played together at Bournemouth I think. Only a guess, though.Gabby did go to Southampton

Geoff Nulty wished he'd stayed as a part timer.
TBH it was only when he first played for the other lot I realised his face anywhere ......... I was chasing after him for 90 minutes
Geoff Nulty wished he'd stayed as a part timer.
He was a snide of a p!ayer even then.....

Yep

TBH it was only when he first played for the other lot I realised his face anywhere ......... I was chasing after him for 90 minutes

He was a snide of a p!ayer even then.....
He played and managed I think, at one of the amateur clubs by me, North Ferriby. Early nineties, it was a real funny affair.

He played and managed I think, at one of the amateur clubs by me, North Ferriby. Early nineties, it was a real funny affair.
I think it was a tax dodge of sorts. The club owner brought Case in and paid all his expenses. Saw him one Sundays afternoon pissed as arseholes, winding his way back to his hotel.

World-Class -
Pelé and Garrincha at Goodison world cup 1966

1615847645128.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back