Old Everton Pictures

Dave Hickson left pictured at Anfield with Bob Paisley (centre) in 1959 transferred to the other lot - uproar among the Blues fans - my later father was a fan who went to his debut game at the pit swelling the crowd as thousands of Blues went to see him score Two on his debut for them as we played newcastle away getting thrashed 6-0 or something like that - Everton that -

1616452964378.webp

11th October 1967 Sunderland keeper, Jim Montgomery, fails to hold a shot from Johnny Morrissey leaving Alex Young to open the scoring after only four minutes in the League Cup tie at home to Sunderland- we got beat 3-2 Bally missed a pen I was there should have been 3-0 up at half time - doh -

View attachment 121819
I was there as well Joey,,just under 40000 gate for a 3rd ĺeague cup match we will never see that again

London, England. 3rd May 1970. England players are pictured at a reception to celebrate their Mexico World Cup LP hit record "Back Home". Pictured are L-R: Bobby Moore, record Producer and Publisher Bill Martin, Geoff Hurst and Alan Ball -

View attachment 121884
A couple of weeks later Bobby Moore was in jug in Mexico accused of pinching a bracelet wishing he was back home.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back