Old Everton Pictures

A certain irony in this photo as McKay kicked Husband up into the seventh galaxy in a League cup tie against Derby the the previous year to this publication date. Not sure Jimmy was ever the same after that assault.
I was there that night he never even got booked for a sending off tackle - Jimmy Lost his electric pace after that waist high tackle going through to score too Mackay dirty barstwerd..... Clough & his moaning about dirty Leeds etc too.....

Dixies headed goal in 1933- similar to Andy Grays v Watford many decades later -

1624802320187.webp

I was there that night he never even got booked for a sending off tackle - Jimmy Lost his electric pace after that waist high tackle going through to score too Mackay dirty barstwerd..... Clough & his moaning about dirty Leeds etc too.....
He was a law unto himself was Mackay. Strutting around like a cockerel at the Spurs for years and then at Derby in his latter days decided to make up for his fading skills by booting everyone in sight. That attack on Husband deserved 2 red cards and a good kicking in Goodison road as he boarded the bus home.

Joey.

Paul Power signed in 1986, so he does not yet qualify for your old players hall of fame.

Please desist this charlatan behaviour forthwith or I’ll have to limit your nurse to giving you one just one of her “ special “ bed baths this week.
I see you are infiltrating the tread you rascal 1986 is 30 years old mate..... as for a bed bath I tend to eat loads of mushy peas & have a free bubble bath lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back