Old Everton Pictures

1631790722435.png

Raymon Wilson - World class left back -

View attachment 139213
An interesting set of tattoos on the left back maestro. The larger one on his right arm seems to be dedicated to his mother. The swallow below is included as a symbol of love and family in this instance I would guess.

Swallows are well known to be worn by sailors, and though not a mariner, I suppose it could be said that Ray swallowed a few right wingers in his day.

The tattoo on his left arm is I believe to be the popular marking death before dishonour. Sword driven through a snake.

An interesting set of tattoos on the left back maestro. The larger one on his right arm seems to be dedicated to his mother. The swallow below is included as a symbol of love and family in this instance I would guess.

Swallows are well known to be worn by sailors, and though not a mariner, I suppose it could be said that Ray swallowed a few right wingers in his day.

The tattoo on his left arm is I believe to be the popular marking death before dishonour. Sword driven through a snake.
He may have had one on his old fella spelling LUDO - LLANDUDNO when erect lol bum, bum, - the old ones are the best.....:D