Old Everton Pictures

Bobby Lavery and a Chelsea nutjob.

CcpkqvaWwAAWNrZ.jpg

....I presume that's the Kippax behind. It was literally 3 minutes before I knew the goal had been disallowed.
The corner bit yes where I was ,then I moved under the roof to look for me mates dad ready to go home. Never seen the equaliser or "winner"I was too small.
Remember the replay going right after school ,heartbreaker,next day at school,horrible.

The corner bit yes where I was ,then I moved under the roof to look for me mates dad ready to go home. Never seen the equaliser or "winner"I was too small.
Remember the replay going right after school ,heartbreaker,next day at school,horrible.

Remember his first game refereeing at Goodson after that Hamilton goal ,his name was read out while he was away to blow for kick off , the boos rang round the ground and the cheeky c::t laughingly held his hands over his ears!

Thomas did explain, firstly he said it was handball, and later he said it was offside. The only certain thing is that he was talking out of his ar*e.

True enough, may be I should have said justified instead of explained. Remember when it went in and going flying down the terrace in a wave of blue - it was a while before we realised he'd disallowed it! Went with a mate that day and after about 5 minutes there was a massive surge on the terrace and I never saw him again until we met up outside the ground afterwards!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back