Old Everton Pictures

Ken McNaught
ChYThRHXEAATVvs.jpg

Dixies headed goal was similar to Andy Grays in the Watford final but much classier reading an old autobiography on Dixie now a third of the way through read the latest on by John Keith was greater, but this author died half way through his story - a great read at the moment hard to finish it as I am having a very bad time at the moment health wise.

Hey mate, hope you get better soon.

I love reading books about him. He doesn't get the attention what he achieved deserves outside of Everton.

Dixies headed goal was similar to Andy Grays in the Watford final but much classier reading an old autobiography on Dixie now a third of the way through read the latest on by John Keith was greater, but this author died half way through his story - a great read at the moment hard to finish it as I am having a very bad time at the moment health wise.

.....you take care, Joey.

Sorry to hear that Joey,look after yourself mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back