Old Everton Pictures

Imre Varadi

Cj42MgBWkAE6XAV.jpg

B8GquTGIAAAeuSn.jpg
Varadi and Coke had more clubs than Jack Nicholas his famous cup tie v the other lot stunned them!lol

One of my all time best everton moments that one. We often talk about Goodison rocking......flipping heck, the St end was going absolutely crazy in the last few minutes of that game.
I was in a pub that evening brimming with joy - a few reds in there moaning where did they get that Veradi from he was like lightening fast we could not cope with him my smile became bigger!
I seen him play for Matlock town in the unibond league as player manager a good while ago they got hammered!

I was in a pub that evening brimming with joy - a few reds in there moaning where did they get that Veradi from he was like lightening fast we could not cope with him my smile became bigger!
I seen him play for Matlock town in the unibond league as player manager a good while ago they got hammered!
1-30 still only had two tickets for the cinema in town. 2.30 had got two street end AND sold the cinema tickets!!was living in Bradford at the time....great train journey back with a few hours in Manchester Victoria on the way. Think it might have been Madame Allezlesbleus' first Derby!! Comes from non football family. She had literally never seen (or heard) any thing like it!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back