Old Everton Pictures

Park End 1966.

CkiAiTdWEAEZwAa.jpg

Where is that ? Goodison rd stand / new main stand?

Where is that ? Goodison rd stand / new main stand?
The old park end as the original poster said.

Used to have a wedge cutting into the back of the stand due to a row of houses behind. This is them filling it in. All the current car park at the park end was terraced houses at one point. I'm sure if you google pictures you can see how it's changed over time.

Got 3 of the cars parked up at the Park End.
Morris or Austin Mini in the foreground
Hillman Imp to the left
Austin A40 ...named as Devon or Somerset in the background
Can't make out the other motor but it looks like some convertible, maybe a Ford Cortina..
Loads of parking spaces though!!

Old Blue..Yes, Craven Cottage was well packed by Evertonians this being the first game after England winning the World Cup
But more important than that... Alan Ball made his debut for us, I was behind the goal that Bally scored in and couldn,t contain myself being a young lad i was on the pitch and ran near half the length of the pitch to hug him, got chucked out but soon got back in...
You can,t keep a good Evertonian down ...

Old Blue..Yes, Craven Cottage was well packed by Evertonians this being the first game after England winning the World Cup
But more important than that... Alan Ball made his debut for us, I was behind the goal that Bally scored in and couldn,t contain myself being a young lad i was on the pitch and ran near half the length of the pitch to hug him, got chucked out but soon got back in...
You can,t keep a good Evertonian down ...
You were caught on film too bluelord,you rapscallion;)lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back