Old Everton Pictures

Is it true that he was able to smoke in the shower without the cigarette being extinguished ?
Yes, the GV stated he used to do it often after every game .... The Catt had him in over smoking, ordered him to stop - Yes OK boss as he closed the office door The Catt head a match strike - he had smoked since the age of 11 years old sadly to die of lung cancer later as a chain smoker .....

Player ?Director plus Family involed from eary days - my late father would only buy me sports gear from this shop -

1658932859339.png
1658932889307.png

Stuart Shaw,beat his man then turn back to try it again,then check his hair.
Did Stuart Shaw later become a teacher because I remember a Liverpool school playing a game against my school and somebody saying their teacher in charge was a Mr Shaw who had played for Everton? The name of the school escapes me.

Did Stuart Shaw later become a teacher because I remember a Liverpool school playing a game against my school and somebody saying their teacher in charge was a Mr Shaw who had played for Everton? The name of the school escapes me.
He ended up at Southport the Skem United and South Liverpool,other than that nothing online.

I saw all the home games with my older brother - we still cant recall how the hell we missed the final .....

We blame my mum as one home game maybe the semifinal there was a bus strike half way through the game & I was late for school the next day ......
Doh
It poured down Joey. Lad I was at school with was Dave Grants brother. We got there too late to get in the stands so got soaked in the Gwladys St.