Old Everton Pictures

CpgbK_6WYAAvi4y.jpg

I think its Roger Kenyon to be honest mate. Cracking goal from Bally though...white boots n all !

Both Kenyon and Wright played in that game, I had another look and it's not completely clear, could be Roger or Tommy. I found a caption that came with the photo indicating it was Tommy Wright but I'm not completely sure on this.

Ha ha ...No Joey not that picture kenyon and mcdonald earlier ...
i reckon Tommy Wright got injured at Ipswich first game of the season and returned for the game against Newcastle and had his haircut short.
But you are correct on John Hurst on the floor though

KpaJfo.jpg
i reckon Tommy Wright got injured at Ipswich first game of the season and returned for the game against Newcastle and had his haircut short.

Here's the photo, not sure if it's Tommy Wright or Roger Kenyon, original caption indicated Tommy Wright. Great photo though.

Both Kenyon and Wright played in that game, I had another look and it's not completely clear, could be Roger or Tommy. I found a caption that came with the photo indicating it was Tommy Wright but I'm not completely sure on this.
sure it is John Hurst on the deck missing teeth etc;)
read the thread at the picture stage;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back