Old Everton Pictures

No Reidy you started a great thread uploaded a few pictures yesterday took ages my slipped disc in my neck has given me jip again is it you that I can sue then ?lol

no mate, that'll be D or D although you need to be Upgraded to access the sick pay scheme & even then you have to have lay in sawdust overnight before any claim can be made.

no mate, that'll be D or D although you need to be Upgraded to access the sick pay scheme & even then you have to have lay in sawdust overnight before any claim can be made.

I have tried sawdust, ice painkillers felt a bit better yesterday, up loaded a good few pictures out of a good book I have - necks gone back into spasm, back on the ice packs the 1 mb is hard to get to upload the pics had to down grade the phoos to put them on - love this thread though reidy you should be proud you put the first post on;)

PA-518495.jpg

How boss is it though mate looking at all these photos and re-living the moments as well as thinking blimey when/who/where was that?! I really must learn how to post photos myself.
It has to be uploaded on a j peg under 1 mb which is not easy for a Luddite like me fortunately my son is a computer network engineer and adjusted my scanner on my printer at low rate of 300 even the it's hard to keep your image under 1 mb sometimes I have to keep cropping the image into a smaller size frustrating , but well worth it, you will find most photos have already been put on, but if you have old programmes or old books relating to the blues it's better to uploading them ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back