Old Everton Pictures

PA-9362382.jpg

Absolute blokes!

it said that it was derby day '88 on twitter, distinct lack of kopites for derby day like ?

I wore THIS in Lille .....

B0KIxzpIcAErHl4.jpg

all day long " 'kin ell lad, boss hat that"

Fantastic mate,they were the days,still got my bobble hat(minus bobble,which got somehow "detached" in the melee on the cop after Ratters goal!!)as a reminder of those great days,only ever use it if I'm decorating nowadays though!!!:D(One day this gear will come back into fashion!;))

Fantastic mate,they were the days,still got my bobble hat(minus bobble,which got somehow "detached" in the melee on the cop after Ratters goal!!)as a reminder of those great days,only ever use it if I'm decorating nowadays though!!!:D(One day this gear will come back into fashion!;))

B0F438yIEAATfV7.jpg:large

got a blue one somewhere but has a rather distasteful message scrawled on it directed at Man Utd, didn't stop my Nan wearing it when she went to Goodison to see Billy Graham though, couldn't believe it when my Mum said she'd given it to her to wear.

B0F438yIEAATfV7.jpg:large

got a blue one somewhere but has a rather distasteful message scrawled on it directed at Man Utd, didn't stop my Nan wearing it when she went to Goodison to see Billy Graham though, couldn't believe it when my Mum said she'd given it to her to wear.

Christ,that must be rare Reidy,can't remember one like that!!,mines the standard Blue one,and there was the half Celtic ones,might be worth a couple of bob that one!!;)