Old Everton Pictures

s-l1600.jpg
Rosemary's hair is bigger than their daughter.

I,m two up from Eric Morecambe one to the right...
you were lucky as a kid my older brother went tickets like gold dust - my late father brother, and his family all blues lived in Bermondsey - he got the tickets all over Wembley being on hand down there my older Brother was in the Sheffield wednesdays end with their fans - it was ok as a 15 year old in a blue, and white scarf. he was gutted when they scored two and their celebrated like they thought they had won it lol
he had to control himself when we scored 3 in 25 mins though;)

We went to every cup game home and away, nearly all the league games at home and collected the programme vouchers,obviously missed a few vouchers but a bit of handy work applied to extra vouchers we managed to get full sheets.
Queued for hours with many fans but the sheer joy of obtaining a ticket for Wembley more than made up for the time waiting.
Then to beat Wednesday the way we did.......

Thanks for the replies on this. I'm still not sure about this one. I don't think - although I don't know for certain - that we wore the amber and green as our away kit throughout the 71-72 season. I thought we still used the Amber and blue kit for most of that season.

I am inclined to agree as I had no recollection of it until seeing us lose badly at Chelsea (on Youtube). Surely I would have seen something - or even been at an away game where we played in it.