Old Everton Pictures

Before the 1966 cup final walk on the pitch -
BWuSuH-IYAA3EOF.jpg
It was 68

Hire them out for a small fee, I think, and you got your part deposit back after the game, not that sure the wooden seats were hard - only went in the stands a few times and once hired them it was my older brother who got one for me mammy a funny occasion with my late mum is listed above!
The wooden seats were not that hard!! It was part of the culture of us being stylish and smart!!! My dad said he had his name on a small wooden plaque on his seat as a STH in the upper bullens for a while in 1950s.

Hire every game!! If I really new my stuff I could remember price......a shilling maybe when I first had ST from 1967-68 onwards. you can imagine the power they would hit ground with.....and from top deck too when it went up I think!!!
My hero copped for many flying cushions,they were obviously meant for less accomplished performers such as Latch,Dobbo etc.;)lol

lovely sight seeing them raining down onto the pitch , proper football grounds those days
Yes stood in the ground my older brother would say if it had been a stinker or a bad ref decision or if we had been robbed not long now and the cushions will get pelted downlol
I seem UNts Fitspatrick Dirty B get pelted by an apple cores when taking a corner at the Gladys st end what a horrible player he was!