Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

03d85d0d05b3899390fc8596c5d33ba1.jpg

Looking at that picture makes you feel old , I can see at least 3 players I have seen play for us but there is probably more.
Albert Dunlop I use to work for him before he tried to stitch me up
Mick Meagan and of course Brian Labone.
Is that Brian Harris and Bobby Collins on the front if so make that 5.

...I'm sure I saw most of these in the early 60s and got to know Dave Hickson quite well when he managed a team I played for after he retired. Indeed he asked me to play in a Charity match with likes of Derek Temple which was a fine experience.

I actually remember Albert Dunlop's Mum, Gertie, because she had a season ticket by me in the Upper Gwladys during the 1960s. Gertie Dunlop and my Mum were on the committee of Everton Supporters Club in City Rd. I recall Albert had some troubles in later life.

...I'm sure I saw most of these in the early 60s and got to know Dave Hickson quite well when he managed a team I played for after he retired. Indeed he asked me to play in a Charity match with likes of Derek Temple which was a fine experience.

I actually remember Albert Dunlop's Mum, Gertie, because she had a season ticket by me in the Upper Gwladys during the 1960s. Gertie Dunlop and my Mum were on the committee of Everton Supporters Club in City Rd. I recall Albert had some troubles in later life.
accusing the team of taking purple heart drugs was a downer!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back