Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

David Johnson.

DIk3Rb8XUAEVHDn

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/how-everton-won-league-performance-10426058
here it is Dario - my older brother reckons the red lot had the great pleasure of placing purple heart balloons on the pitch on sticks before the derby game!;)
A young TB, then 11, was in their old Paddock near the kop for the away Derby in 1964. A few of the kag's did have stuff with Purple Hearts. 'Oh! how funny are we?' - they thought, then we trounced them 0 - 4 on their own patch. Completely outplayed them, a great result!

A young TB, then 11, was in their old Paddock near the kop for the away Derby in 1964. A few of the kag's did have stuff with Purple Hearts. 'Oh! how funny are we?' - they thought, then we trounced them 0 - 4 on their own patch. Completely outplayed them, a great result!
The best result we had against them in my lifetime we need a result like that to bury some ghosts

The best result we had against them in my lifetime we need a result like that to bury some ghosts
My older brother went to that game - Purple Heart balloons everywhere we had a weekend team Brian Harris at Right back - we ran riot my brother particularly remembers our the best goal Moggsy thunderous shot goal at the Kop end we had not long signed him fo 10 grandlol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back