Old Photos Of Where You Live

Yep, fell off twice & walked back home on my way to work - black ice under the snow ......

….thankfully never into bikes and neither were my kids. I went into Broadgreen in ‘76 for a footy related op on my knee. I was in for 2 weeks and 90% of the blokes on the ward were in because of motorbike accidents.

….thankfully never into bikes and neither were my kids. I went into Broadgreen in ‘76 for a footy related op on my knee. I was in for 2 weeks and 90% of the blokes on the ward were in because of motorbike accidents.
I had a few accidents TBH - nothing too serious ..... I drove down the white lines in the centre of the road a lot too :D

One of the greatest books of the last century. The first engineer I worked with when serving my apprenticeship gave me a copy. I still have it somewhere 50 years on

….a proud docker, Evertonian and great local football man, Jimmy Morrison, gave me a copy many years ago.
My dad gave me my first copy when I left school in 1969. I have had many copies since and given away numerous copies. I became obsessed, not just with the book, but also the life story of the author.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back