Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones bigging up this nonentity will be doing their little FFP calculations in a few months, trying to work out how much of a loss our overlords will allow us to take on him.

The ones bigging up this nonentity will be doing their little FFP calculations in a few months, trying to work out how much of a loss our overlords will allow us to take on him.
I can assure you I’ve never given a damn about FFP or done a little calculation about it but I’ve seen Zinchenko play and I think he’s an upgrade on our current midfield, why don’t you?

I’m bigging Zinchenko up. I’ve never done a little or large FFP calculation in my life that I can recall.

Can you give us any names for non-nonentities we might be able to sign, please?

I can assure you I’ve never given a damn about FFP or done a little calculation about it but I’ve seen Zinchenko play and I think he’s an upgrade on our current midfield, why don’t you?
For some reason, City's un-athletic, weak-link reserve left-back doesn't strike me as the answer to our midfield problems.

I’m bigging Zinchenko up. I’ve never done a little or large FFP calculation in my life that I can recall.

Can you give us any names for non-nonentities we might be able to sign, please?
If it's his incredible performances on the international stage that have won people over, we may as well look at some of the nations ranked even higher than the mighty Ukraine.

Who plays centre-mid for Iran?

If it's his incredible performances on the international stage that have won people over, we may as well look at some of the nations ranked even higher than the mighty Ukraine.

Who plays centre-mid for Iran?
So you’ve got no one, then?

Thanks for stopping by with your condescension.

I don't think he's a stand out performer, but I think he is an all around player with useful leadership qualities.

The price needs to be right.

Sounds like I'm describing what we thought we were getting from Delph!

So you’ve got no one, then?

Thanks for stopping by with your condescension.
I could go find a load of names on Who Scored? or wherever, but what would be the point in that?

I've seen plenty of Zinchenko down the years; enough to convince me that there isn't much to see. I'm not sure what else really needs to be said in a thread about Zinchenko.

I could go find a load of names on Who Scored? or wherever, but what would be the point in that?

I've seen plenty of Zinchenko down the years; enough to convince me that there isn't much to see. I'm not sure what else really needs to be said in a thread about Zinchenko.
That’s great, you’re convinced he’s not very good after watching him.
I’m convinced he is good and better than our current options after watching him.
Why you being a knob about it?

Okay, so presumably your work here is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.