Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'd rather pay 50 for Benteke than 35 for Giroud based on age.

If we can get Giroud for under 25 then fair play I'd take him for that.

Honestly, I'd rather pay 50 for Benteke than 35 for Giroud based on age.

If we can get Giroud for under 25 then fair play I'd take him for that.
I'm coming round to that way of thinking, but I don't think there is a chance that Benteke is leaving this window.

That's because he's coming to sexy fc

Statement signing right there...but alarm bells should be ringing as to why they are prepared to let him go.

As much as signing him would be a statement, I'd say it's rather on the doubtful side.

However, Giroud has been mentioned as potential replacement for him if he was sold. It seems one avenue for that has now closed, hopefully strengthening our chances of getting Giroud.

As much as signing him would be a statement, I'd say it's rather on the doubtful side.

However, Giroud has been mentioned as potential replacement for him if he was sold. It seems one avenue for that has now closed, hopefully strengthening our chances of getting Giroud.
Im still on the fence about him to be honest. Giroud that is

Is there actually anyone showing an interest in Aubameyang? Last thing I heard is he was getting offered about, still no takers?

Im still on the fence about him to be honest. Giroud that is

I think he'll be perfect for how Koeman is looking to play, and if we get someone like Sigurdsson in who can whip in great crosses and set pieces he'll score a bomb load.

He has much better touch and control than Lukaku which will allow the ball to stick up too more often and hopefully see runners getting on beyond him. On that note, Sandro's movement looked excellent in the u21s, and we have the pace of Lookman too.

I think he'll be perfect for how Koeman is looking to play, and if we get someone like Sigurdsson in who can whip in great crosses and set pieces he'll score a bomb load.

He has much better touch and control than Lukaku which will allow the ball to stick up too more often and hopefully see runners getting on beyond him. On that note, Sandro's movement looked excellent in the u21s, and we have the pace of Lookman too.
You think he's the best we can realistically buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back