Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamp's Twitter account has been deleted/deactivated.
@orly is/was Stamp...like I said before, incredible amount of effort that went into that ruse so that grown men can receive hits on a Twitter account/Forum...I know that some of us have been on here tonight but it's just so weird...you'd think that these people wold have more purposeful meaning to their lives...anyway...

Also not sure about this 20h00 thing...why not earlier, why not later, why not yesterday, why not tomorrow...20h00 on a Sunday...Really?
Everton can't schedule anything. If you've ever waited for any live coverage of any Everton event, you'll know this. It's a wonder we don't turn up at 3:15pm on Saturdays.

Signings are announced when they're announced. Not on a schedule.

Everton can't schedule anything. If you've ever waited for any live coverage of any Everton event, you'll know this. It's a wonder we don't turn up at 3:15pm on Saturdays.

Signings are announced when they're announced. Not on a schedule.
It was a joke Allen...

@orly is/was Stamp...like I said before, incredible amount of effort that went into that ruse so that grown men can receive hits on a Twitter account/Forum...I know that some of us have been on here tonight but it's just so weird...you'd think that these people wold have more purposeful meaning to their lives...anyway...
You're a peculiar chap

I thought you was leaving us for the evening fam, but instead you've decided to hang around and have a pop at @orly

Did he wind you up that much on your previous account?
Just stating it as I see it; having fun and no popping; apparently I'm peculiar as well...:coffee:...and I like coffee...you'll get used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back