Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when they come back and try to write as if they are brand new.It doesn't take long for them to slip up and fall on their own sword.
Don't have a sword mate...and the reason my previous account was banned was because I was considered a WUM; can you imagine that...DaveK just continues ad infinitum, and my account is banned...never said I was new...

Don't have a sword mate...and the reason my previous account was banned was because I was considered a WUM; can you imagine that...DaveK just continues ad infinitum, and my account is banned...never said I was new...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Giroud levels of shock at this!!!!

Have you requested an ip check to see if he is actually in South Africa
Still no idea what Professor Z is, I googled it and this came up

latest

Where are you from mate, notice you didn't have a welcome thread so tell us a bit more about yourself.
Cape Town; check my IP...Westlake in Cape Town...I'm not upset, not peculiar [OK, some people do; most people actually find me quite intelligent, well mannered and even tempered]; co-own a couple of racehorses, and have supported Everton for almost 15 years...have been to Goodison Park once to watch Arsenal hammer us last season...that's about it really...

Cape Town; check my IP...Westlake in Cape Town...I'm not upset, not peculiar [OK, some people do; most people actually find me quite intelligent, well mannered and even tempered]; co-own a couple of racehorses, and have supported Everton for almost 15 years...have been to Goodison Park once to watch Arsenal hammer us last season...that's about it really...

We beat Arsenal at Goodison last season.

It's been a while. Djemba djemba.

So obvious. You hated Howard, had a hard on for Robles.

Wum ? Yes
Knobhead ? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back