Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bit against Giroud and Rooney being signed but now I just want the absolute hunk of a man leading out strike force next season.

Already picturing the poetry and Rooney swings one in at OT for him to rise like a salmon and send us all loopy.

SIGN HIM UP NOW RONKO

Sanchez is going into his last season of his contract mate. They'll lose him for nothing but are still prepared to take that hit to keep their best player, if Arsene is telling the truth.
Everton?
Anyways, Giroud then. Let's see if he decides to leave the Arsenal bench for greener pastures.

That's because the CL is worth 40/50 million to them + the ability to keep their best players and buy more of the same quality. Make no mistake they are standing at the edge of the precipice, they need Sanchez to fire them back into the top 4, if not they are screwed.

In our case if we kept Rom or let him go we roughly have the same chance, an outside one.

Can somebody ask the ferret which 1 of the many strikers in world football he hasnt watched would he buy instead of Giroud please.

I think we have to completely disregard anything this @kithnou chap has to say when it comes to footballing matters. I wasn't initially a Giroud fan but the idea has grown on me, a bit like Sigurdsson.

Sadly @kithnou is still a few pages behind and hasn't seen that Giroud has become a popular choice, it's unlike him to miss a bandwagon to jump on but it was inevitable with so many sports to be an expert on that he'd eventually slip up.

Possibly best if he sticks to smashing plates and being a greasy mess.

I think we have to completely disregard anything this @kithnou chap has to say when it comes to footballing matters. I wasn't initially a Giroud fan but the idea has grown on me, a bit like Sigurdsson.

Sadly @kithnou is still a few pages behind and hasn't seen that Giroud has become a popular choice, it's unlike him to miss a bandwagon to jump on but it was inevitable with so many sports to be an expert on that he'd eventually slip up.

Possibly best if he sticks to smashing plates and being a greasy mess.

I also admit I wasnt a fan when first linked, I considered him a slow lump who didnt score many goals, but when you look into it all a bit more it becomes clearer that his goal per minutes ratio is actually quite impressive and whilst slower than most, he doesnt require speed of body when its all in his head.

Bar Bobby L, im struggling to think of anybody currently I would prefer and even Bobby L would be a slight risk coming into this league, put it this way, out of all the players in this league, I would pick him.

I will refrain from commenting on the aforementioned user, cos hes already started the "clique bullying me" routine, despite basically the whole forum telling him hes a moron, which means congrats, we are now Clique Old Forum.

I also admit I wasnt a fan when first linked, I considered him a slow lump who didnt score many goals, but when you look into it all a bit more it becomes clearer that his goal per minutes ratio is actually quite impressive and whilst slower than most, he doesnt require speed of body when its all in his head.

Bar Bobby L, im struggling to think of anybody currently I would prefer and even Bobby L would be a slight risk coming into this league, put it this way, out of all the players in this league, I would pick him.

I will refrain from commenting on the aforementioned user, cos hes already started the "clique bullying me" routine, despite basically the whole forum telling him hes a moron, which means congrats, we are now Clique Old Forum.

I have no idea who Bobby L is mate?

Translation: Bobby L = Robert Lewandowski

I have no idea who Bobby L is mate?

Those that understand.

Robert-Lewandowski.jpg

Bobby L.

Oh, he'd do I suppose. Is Mandzukic still playing? I always quite liked him but in all honesty I have no idea about the majority of players outside England.
the problem with players outside of England is they tend to be foreign.

Reactions: dav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back