Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he moves anywhere I don't think it'll be later in the window.

Marseille supposedly targeting Dembele from Celtic, as in making him their priority.

May suggest that they are not as sure on Giroud as previously reported.

But yeh, nothing will get done while he's on the other side of the world, I don't think.

Also seems like they're in for bacca too. They seem to be our only rivals atm for his signature. I really want this to happen, but wenger infuriates me so much that he'll probably refuse to sell and then giroud will sit on their bench all season again. meanwhile, they'll offload perez, a player who they pipped us to signing just one year ago, another one who wenger just happily kept on the bench, despite, like giroud, looking very impresive every time he was given a chance.

I can't see sanchez signing, i think lacazette was his replacement, so with him gone, they're surely not going to sell giroud and perez as well?

Honestly, the song the Arse sang to him to serenade him is as Blue as it gets. The more I think about it the more he's coming here lads. It's done.

article-0-1AC480FF000005DC-663_634x400.jpg

Looks like a feller wanting out. :coffee:

Not going to start at Arsenal like last season. They spent huge money on Lacazette that will further limit the playing time of Giroud. Everton will give him first team football and a fresh challenge. No brainer to join Everton's project. Make your mind up quick Oliver, it looks like we had made a bid already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back