Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you're failing to note we've already brought two in and do have options there.

We definitely need another striker (maybe even two) in, but our signings so far have given us breathing room.

I do think we'll be looking to have another striker in by the time the league season starts, though, definitely.
We have actually bought 3, 1 out on loan. I think Sandro will do well for us, but he's still young and come from a different type of league.

I'm not convinced Rooney can play upfront anymore, maybe the odd game, So a new number 9 is a priority imo

Giroud is included in the squad going on tour with Arsenal to China and Australia, looking like this isn't happening.

Giroud is included in the squad going on tour with Arsenal to China and Australia, looking like this isn't happening.

not necessarily just mean its not close, most players are moving will be going away, look at costa he is with chelsea, they have to train

We have actually bought 3, 1 out on loan. I think Sandro will do well for us, but he's still young and come from a different type of league.

I'm not convinced Rooney can play upfront anymore, maybe the odd game, So a new number 9 is a priority imo
I agree and am 100% convinced we'll bring one in. There are anther 7 weeks left of the transfer window, and whilst I'd like us to act quickly, it's more important that we bring the right player in.

Giroud appears to be our first choice and I would be happy with that. But if he doesn't come we'll definitely bring somebody else in.

I agree and am 100% convinced we'll bring one in. There are anther 7 weeks left of the transfer window, and whilst I'd like us to act quickly, it's more important that we bring the right player in.

Giroud appears to be our first choice and I would be happy with that. But if he doesn't come we'll definitely bring somebody else in.

Couldn't agree more. We've got the majority of deals done quickly which means we don't have to be as rushed on getting the right deal for anew striker - arguably the most important purchase we're going to make this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back