Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.

Bas Dost it is then.

Giroud said he would see how it goes for a little bit at Arsenal and he will probably wait and see if we make The Europa, either way, not over at all, but means he wont be done quickly.

Hmmmm.

Bas Dost it is then.

Giroud said he would see how it goes for a little bit at Arsenal and he will probably wait and see if we make The Europa, either way, not over at all, but means he wont be done quickly.

Exactly MorGiroudFrandel

You don't buy Wayne Rooney, give him the number 10 and ask him to thread through balls to any old tosh

You say, oh Giroud you don't fancy it? Oh sound, we will phone Icardi or Morata

Giroud will be here soon.

I seriously doubt Arsenal will sell him to us after the transfer window we are having, unless we make a big offer, something in the region of 30M, which i don't think is wise to do given his age.

Oh dear, we could start the season with Sigurdson/ Barkley, Rooney and a striker who scored more league goals than Neymar last season up front.

I think we will survive

Worry is probably too strong a term, but given the opposition we face in the first few weeks our choice to lead the line could be a 21 year old player who's never played in premier league, a Rooney who we don't know what level he's going to be at or DCL who looks promising but is nowhere near the finished article. If we were up against a load of relegation fodder it wouldn't be an issue, it's just that we're playing City and Chelsea before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back