Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cross is reporting they are willing to sell mate then chances are they are willing to sell, he's basically a mouthpiece for their owners (absolutely woeful journo but does print what he's told to by them)

I just wonder if he will sell to us ( we've got to start looking like rivals as things stand mate to the other challengers ) and if Giroud would fancy the move up North for 3 years.

Thx, stand corrected. Although I think he is too slow, I also think he is probably amoung the best strikers we can hope to attract to everton at this time so overall an ok signing and wait and see attitude.

Flat track speed he's slow, general movement to create space he is far from it and he's quick thinking which is more important than speed anyway

I agtee 100%. I was referring to the young player with pace and an eye for goal he can link up with.

Wouldnt say no to Dembele aswell like. Just think some people seem to have forgotten about Sandro cos we only paid 5 mill for him.
Just eying up the extra options after all we are now a club who just throws money at players and they come out of every crack possible It wouldn't be a bad thing having the 3 of them in the same team in some games. I'm so excited at this new Everton I just want us to sign every player linked with the so called bigger clubs.

I just wonder if he will sell to us ( we've got to start looking like rivals as things stand mate to the other challengers ) and if Giroud would fancy the move up North for 3 years.

Honestly i don't think any team who finished above us will consider us challenges until we actually challenge on the pitch - and by then it's too late mate, the 'top 6' are all looking up or at each toehr right now, fuelled by the media perception of it being them and then the rest.

Would Giroud come up north, honestly have no idea, but the added attention from the media that will come with Rooney being here may have a bit of a sway on any decision. Ultimately if playing up north he doesn't want then he's not the right bloke to play for us anyway mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back