Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly going to leave him behind are they unless a move is close. Think this one may drag out anyway as may need to keep him in case Sanchez tries to force a move. Could be a deadline day swoop this one.

Hardly going to leave him behind are they unless a move is close. Think this one may drag out anyway as may need to keep him in case Sanchez tries to force a move. Could be a deadline day swoop this one.
We can't wait till deadline day to get a striker in. Need to get it done asap, or move on

We can't wait till deadline day to get a striker in. Need to get it done asap, or move on
Think we will sign 2, might wait for this one as long as we get the other done soon. That would give us Sandro, Rooney, Giroud and possibly Dembele which is a lot better than Lukaku, Kone and Valencia which we had last season even if we have lost the top class guy.

I expect Arsenal aren't going to let him go and find themselves in the same position. They're not going to want to let Giroud go and find themselves losing Sanchez without a replacement coming in.

If he moves anywhere I don't think it'll be later in the window.

Marseille supposedly targeting Dembele from Celtic, as in making him their priority.

May suggest that they are not as sure on Giroud as previously reported.

But yeh, nothing will get done while he's on the other side of the world, I don't think.

But you're failing to note we've already brought two in and do have options there.

We definitely need another striker (maybe even two) in, but our signings so far have given us breathing room.

I do think we'll be looking to have another striker in by the time the league season starts, though, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back