Confirmed Signing Orel Mangala

Regular is a stretch. He’s a back up for the other Belgian midfielder we’ve just sold and I don’t expect he’s an upgrade on any of the midfielders we currently have (which takes quite some doing!).

Sure, I see those, but there’s a mixed bag of these types in there, too. He’ll have my full support if he arrives, of course, but it’s an odd position to prioritise when we’re desperate for pace out wide.

View attachment 270754

View attachment 270753
He'll fit right in then,

I'm not so sure about it. Fulham had a €15m offer agreed, but the player doesn't want to go. I'm pretty sure he would be flogged for less than that (but with a good sell on fee). At least, that's what the supporters hope for.
So if they don't want actual money what do they want?

A Ming dynasty vase?

A bottle of Cheval Blanc 1947?

They're gona want something in return.

Regular is a stretch. He’s a back up for the other Belgian midfielder we’ve just sold and I don’t expect he’s an upgrade on any of the midfielders we currently have (which takes quite some doing!).

Sure, I see those, but there’s a mixed bag of these types in there, too. He’ll have my full support if he arrives, of course, but it’s an odd position to prioritise when we’re desperate for pace out wide.

View attachment 270754

View attachment 270753

its forest fans.

they’re opinion is void

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back