• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter supposedly asking for over 40m for Dumfries who Chelsea are looking at according to Romano.

Signed him for 12m after Brands had set the deal up for us but the manager said no.

Feel we have missed a trick there.
Theyve been trying to move him on since he arrived there.

No takers lol

Spare a thought for everyone on here thinking he was some wonderkid.

*checks own vault

Amazing as Barca fans thought he was the next superstar for years. I wonder why he didnt step up...

Ancelotti wanted him but he preferred to remain in Italy.

Theyve been trying to move him on since he arrived there.

No takers lol

Amazing as Barca fans thought he was the next superstar for years. I wonder why he didnt step up...

Ancelotti wanted him but he preferred to remain in Italy.
Mad that, I thought they were happy with Reguillon.

Chelsea now offering 70 odd million for Fofana

These are some insane numbers and not a word from the media.
It's been talked about on TalkSport, Sky and on other platforms albeit not to the same extent as if it were other teams. It's an expensive, scatter gun approach.
So, Barcelona cant register any new players until they sell De Jong, who they still owe 17m to in wages, and doesnt really want to leave. They have 8 days to get him off the books.

More than a club.
Somebody tweeted elsewhere, perhaps in the Today's Football Thread, that their wage bill has actually increased rather than decreasing as required.

If they aren't able to get ride of the likes of DeJong, Braithwaite and Umtiti or at least without forfeiting the money owed to them, they're in real peril.

While it's never nice to see a club go to the wall, I don't think there'll be too many complaints if they struggle because of this farcical, self-induced situation.

Imaging having Lewandowski, saddled with his wages and not being able to register him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back