• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems like such an odd way to go about it. So they havent bid the money to activate the release clause. But have agreed terms and everything already?

So dortmund allowed them to speak with him and do medicals etc without knowing they would meet the asking price?

It seems like such an odd way to go about it. So they havent bid the money to activate the release clause. But have agreed terms and everything already?

So dortmund allowed them to speak with him and do medicals etc without knowing they would meet the asking price?
My guess is probably. It isn't a prohibitive number. Based on reports it is actually not even most of the monet City are shelling out.

I really like Haaland and think this is probably worthwhile but it's still obscene.

He has a release clause which Man city have said they will meet

He has a release clause which Man city have said they will meet
But when you read it, it sounds like they haven't said that yet. 'Dortmund anticipate City informing them in coming days of intention to activate release clause'.

No only when it suits to make city look bad

If it was liverpool it would be a “ snip at 65 million”

I'm not giving this transfer the time of day but he's going to be their second or joint highest highest earner alongside KDB? it does make sense tallying It all up. If anything I don't believe the Telegraph have any idea of his true salary, they'll be way more incentives, appearance fees, under the table money that's exchanged that's not being accounted for.

What happened to all that World Cup endorsement cash Neymar was paid. I haven't seen him shilling for Qatar or being the face of the brand.

They feel that the Brazilian has returned very little of all that has been given to him (in money) since he became the most expensive signing in history. To the 222 million euros that Barcelona pocketed when PSG paid his clause, we must add his salary.

In total, over five seasons, the expenditure amounts to more than 500 million euros, but that's not all those in Doha have had to pay Neymar because he was also guaranteed well-paid sponsorship deals to leave Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back