• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Chalobah was a DM and Sarr is rubbish isnt he? Dont recall watching him, just what ive read.

But fair enough, the others are only rumours anyway.
Chalobah's brother (plays for Fulham) is the DM. The Chelsea one is more a CB who can play DM I think.

That's north of £40m that Villa have dropped on Digne and Coutinho (and god knows what in wages on top of that), and when you add in the fees they've dropped on the likes of Watkins (who I quite like), Ings and Buendia etc...

Very expensive team they're assembling there, and knocking about in lower-mid table again surely won't suffice for Gerrard again next season. Potential Everton 2.0 emerging here.

That's north of £40m that Villa have dropped on Digne and Coutinho (and god knows what in wages on top of that), and when you add in the fees they've dropped on the likes of Watkins (who I quite like), Ings and Buendia etc...

Very expensive team they're assembling there, and knocking about in lower-mid table again surely won't suffice for Gerrard again next season. Potential Everton 2.0 emerging here.
They did bring 100 million in last summer though

Seems weird that Villa have seen Coutinho disappear after a few decent games and then decided to drop £20m on him. No contract to play for now, I predict a big flop next season.
Not before he plays a blinder against City on last day of the season scoring a hat trick in the last 3 mins of the game to overturn a 2-0 deficit and hand the title to them next door. It’ll be in keeping with how this season is going for us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back