• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes maybe, Wolves fans I work with seem to think it's Barcelona
Yeah I’ve just had a look at their CM and it’s not very good so there’s definitely a need there!!

My thinking was he’d do well in a league where he has even more time and also I know Milan are losing Kessie (isn’t he going to Barca, now I think of it??) so will be light in that position.

Dortmund cementing their place as 2nd best in the Bundesliga already this Summer. Adeyemi, Sule, Schlotterbeck and now Ozcan. Another striker and some full-backs and they can go for the title.

some news on one of our exes....barely recognised him, looking fierce here:

5067.jpg

Holy crap is that Rodwell? What a fall from grace he had.
aye, signing for some Aussie side. He looks completely different, as if a stern tanned face of Jamie Carragher was transplanted on to him.

That obscene contract he was on at Sunderland finally ended, great to he's finally off Sunderland's wage bill.
i genuinely thought he had potential when he was with us, was hyped at his tidy goal vs Man U. He started a derby really strong then got unfairly redcarded due to cheating RS. It destroyed him mentally, he was never the same player after that somehow.

Looks like Mbappe is staying at PSG, reckon he will be about 1million a week tbh.

So that means Richarlison is looking at Real or United.

Guy getting dictatorial powers (plus bags of money) to stay, apparently he doesn't like Poch and Leonardo and they going to be fired

I bet Neymar and Messi don't enjoy all this attention on Mbappe, especially diva like Neymar

But anyway its pocket change for their owners, them, City and now Newcastle owners got infinite money, all about sport washing. No sovereign states should own clubs in foreign countries, but here we are, everything is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back