• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy getting dictatorial powers (plus bags of money) to stay, apparently he doesn't like Poch and Leonardo and they going to be fired

I bet Neymar and Messi don't enjoy all this attention on Mbappe, especially diva like Neymar

But anyway its pocket change for their owners, them, City and now Newcastle owners got infinite money, all about sport washing. No sovereign states should own clubs in foreign countries, but here we are, everything is for sale
I find it weird how they make Messi play second fiddle to Mbappe. He is a much, much better player.

Gonna be interesting what Real Madrid gonna do now. Papa Flo is egomaniac, i doubt he took Mbappe decision well.

Tchouameni, Salah, Mane, Mahrez, maybe Pogba, Lewa, probably all on the cards now

But anyway, for this kind of money, i would go live and play on North Pole, crazy how much this kind of players earn in a single week

State of the Spanish....
Spitting their dummies out because another club had the cheek to stand up and keep a player instead of bending over and letting him go...

Mbappe 1m a week
100m signing bonus

LOLs.

No wonder they pissed.
Just utterly insane money. Think back to about 1995 when top, top players were earning about 20k a week and transfer fees were just about reaching 10m. That was insane back then, but this is a completely different level of outrageous.

You cannot spend that money, what do you do with 250m when you already have as much money as you can ever spend already? Sure you can buy more houses, but what's the point? You can't travel every week, and even if you could you'd just stay in a penthouse suite at an amazing hotel anyway.

That money to these owners really does mean nothing at all, and the countries they represent, it's all pretty sickening when you see their sportswashing played out before your own eyes, with the organisations deemed there to protect the integrity of the game more than happy to allow it so that they receive their cut.

Obviously no blame attached to Mbappe for gladly taking their money, like, especially when Madrid are a pretty terrible side nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back