• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 million isnt much is this Football climate and he did decent for them on loan.

He's a stop gap signing until they start artificially growing their turnover like City and PSG do, in summer 2023 when their present shirt sponsor deal runs out with Fun88 and Aramco and Saudia etc will be their commercial partners their transfers will all be 50 milion plus.

I read they want Sven Botman, he's a fantastic CB, looks to be between them and AC Milan.

I dont see it at all mate.

Hes a reserve for Villa before they signed Digne. Going to be 27 soon. And 15m is a huge fee for a fullback really, especially one with ho sell on.

Seems a very different strategy to what he did at Brighton. Surprised they havent gone and got better.

Botman would be a good buy though.

Hes a reserve for Villa before they signed Digne. Going to be 27 soon. And 15m is a huge fee for a fullback really, especially one with ho sell on.

Seems a very different strategy to what he did at Brighton. Surprised they havent gone and got better.

Targett was good for Newcastle why wouldn't they sign him?

Whenever we've loaned someone and they've been good we've wanted to sign them.

£400k a week for Haaland. Yipes. City will absolutely waltz the league now that they've finally got a proper striker in.

I guess when your owners are making billions each week (literally) then another £400k in wages really is nothing whatsoever.

You serious?

£400k a week for Haaland. Yipes. City will absolutely waltz the league now that they've finally got a proper striker in.

I guess when your owners are making billions each week (literally) then another £400k in wages really is nothing whatsoever.
You never know. Look what happened with Lukaku at Chelsea.

Crazy money the whole entire deal.

400k a week wages at 22 million pounds a season over 5 years at 110 million.

58 million transfer fee.

60 million signing on fee.

30 million agent fee for Raiola's agency.

30 million fee for his Dad.

£290 million outlay for five seasons.

No wonder any other clubs were not involved.

Astounding money for a non state owned club but to a ME royal family it's a drop in the ocean to their sports project asset.

Then you see Mbappe's new deal of a million a week for 3 years with a € 150 million signing on fee.

The state owned clubs are in another stratosphere.

Great for the PL we'll finally get to see a dominant team Winning 9-10 titles in a row, great for the best league in the World.

Exciting times.

Last edited:

58 million fee.

30 agent fee for Raiola's agency.

30 million fee for his dad.

Astounding money for a non state owned club but to a ME royal family it's a drop in the ocean to their sports project asset.

Then you see Mbappe's new deal of a million a week for 3 years with a € 150 million signing on fee.
But hey let's go after Everton cos they made (still obscene, but in the grand scheme of things not so much) a loss of more than is allowed under the current rules. If only we were owned by the Chinese Government and could plough billions in through dodgy contracts.

58 million transfer fee.

Great for the PL we'll finally get to see a dominant team Winning 9-10 titles in a row, great for the best league in the World.

Exciting times.

280m you said yesterday
290m today
300m tomorrow?

58 million transfer fee.

Exciting times.
£60m signing on fee? Just to sign the contract? Crikey!

58 million transfer fee.

Exciting times.

Could you be any less salty? It's okay mate you've got Harvey Elliot coming through.

Well it was reported he's on 375k a week but it's actually 400k a week being reported now and he's taken over KDB as the biggest playing wage , so the 10 million increase to 290 Mate.

Insane deal for mere mortal clubs but not petro dollar ones, it's like LIV golf in Football Mate.

Might be on 450k a week tomorrow
70m signing on fee
40m for his dad
40m for the agency
Why not just Round it off to 500m to make you feel better about it

Good job Liverpool showing how its done with just a poultry 140m outlay over 6 years on Nunez. Unless he's on 200k a week then that's another 30 odd million. Plus the rs are known as paying some of the highest agent fees so I'll stick another 30 odd million on top of that, so that's about a 200m.

The rs can be the Lee Westwood of football, always falling short for the big honours when it matters most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back