• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightons recruitment does seem pretty good

They signed the top scorer in the Belgium league in January who has 26 goals and 12 assists and loaned him back to the club they bought him from

Be interesting to see how he performs in the prem this season for them

Deniz Undav

Their owner, owns Both clubs.

Smart move really. Brighton are a really well run club, which I envy significantly.

They signed the top scorer in the Belgium league in January who has 26 goals and 12 assists and loaned him back to the club they bought him from

Deniz Undav
interested to see how this kid Caicedo does next season too. He was looking good back end of last season

Deniz Undav
The Guy who was in charge of Brighton's recruitment is at Newcastle now.

Domestic cup double and Everton stayed up, come to terms with it.

Can you imagine the shame of going missing on a forum for weeks, everyone laughing at you because your a rs knobhead who has previous for going missing because it's the 2nd time his belied rs have been bummed by Madrid and his first posts back are slagging off the Haaland deal and talking about Brightons DoF lol lol lol

I bet when he logs on all he sees is "you are ignoring this posters content you are ignoring this posters content you are ignoring this posters content" because he'll have that many people on ignore to avoid having to answer everyone.

No idea why he wants to blam 15m on Targett like.
15 million isnt much is this Football climate and he did decent for them on loan.

He's a stop gap signing until they start artificially growing their turnover like City and PSG do, in summer 2023 when their present shirt sponsor deal runs out with Fun88 and Aramco and Saudia etc will be their commercial partners their transfers will all be 50 milion plus.

I read they want Sven Botman, he's a fantastic CB, looks to be between them and AC Milan.

15 million isnt much is this Football climate and he did decent for them on loan.

He's a stop gap signing until they start artificially growing their turnover like City and PSG do, in summer 2023 when their present shirt sponsor deal runs out with Fun88 and Aramco and Saudia etc will be their commercial partners their transfers will all be 50 milion plus.

I read they want Sven Botman, he's a fantastic CB, looks to be between them and AC Milan.

They your new team mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back