• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh be interesting to see who replaced Bobby L if they let him go. Talk of Stuttgart's Kalajdzic who is decent but no where near that level unless Mane is the striker. They got that Richards from Reading last Summer and now he's for sale as he's "deemed not up to standard". No shabite man, from Reading to Bayern Munich lol
Who'd have thunk it?! lol

At least Richards has an upside of being young so maybe he can get sold for money (which makes sense with their general operation for youth players) - with some of the players it's just like random names out of a hat lol

Kalajdzic is much more of a target man type of player, but honestly I haven't seen enough Bayern lately to have an informed opinion of how they'd do with a "proper" Peter Crouch target man. Then again, they'll walk the league if I play up front probably, so... lol

Who'd have thunk it?! lol

At least Richards has an upside of being young so maybe he can get sold for money (which makes sense with their general operation for youth players) - with some of the players it's just like random names out of a hat lol

Kalajdzic is much more of a target man type of player, but honestly I haven't seen enough Bayern lately to have an informed opinion of how they'd do with a "proper" Peter Crouch target man. Then again, they'll walk the league if I play up front probably, so... lol

Yeh he's a good striker but he's not really prolific and his size makes him quite prone to the odd injury. They're tight as Hell but they will miss Bobby L massively (I hope).

Actually, I don't care, Dortmund are strong as Hell now the title is out of reach for me.

Yeh he's a good striker but he's not really prolific and his size makes him quite prone to the odd injury. They're tight as Hell but they will miss Bobby L massively (I hope).

Actually, I don't care, Dortmund are strong as Hell now the title is out of reach for me.
Any team instantly misses a player like Lewandowski tbh. Everyone seems to be quite strong (or at least improving as much as possible) in Germany lately anyway, so I just hope it's more interesting (and that Schalke survive) and less of the "Bayern cakewalk" it usually is.

Is this what Spurs are aiming for?

Lloris
Davies Romero Sanchez Reguilon
Bissouma Eriksen Hojbjerg
Son Kane Richarlison

Two minders for Eriksen, and fit and prime Ledley King and Sol Campbell in the CB slots and thats a side. Gravy trimmings the lot. Score some goals that.

Is this what Spurs are aiming for?

Lloris
Davies Romero Sanchez Reguilon
Bissouma Eriksen Hojbjerg
Son Kane Richarlison

Two minders for Eriksen, and fit and prime Ledley King and Sol Campbell in the CB slots and thats a side. Gravy trimmings the lot. Score some goals that.
Conte is a 343 man I think?

Maybe he'll do something like:

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Spence Bissouma Hojbjerg Perisic
Son Kane Kulusevski

Richy I think wouldn't be automatic if he signed. Eriksen also.

Billionaire potential owners, all it takes is a couple of windows, the caveat though is spending that money well.

F.F.P, does not affect the top 6 clubs, Liverpool, City, United, Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal as their revenue makes it almost impossible to matter. To be honest that was what ffp was brought in for. We and a lot of the lower revenue teams haven’t a chance of competing but you know that already.

This kid around the national team or just another making bad moves? @TheBigIguana

As an American know a bit on Reynolds. Comes from by miles the best academy in the US FC Dallas. He was a touted prospect on the U level, but had very limited run in the MLS taking over for another right back named Reggie Cannon who went to Portugal. A lot USMNT fans were a little surprised by the initial fee in the Roma deal considering the sample size.

Engaging and fun player though. Defense is poor definitely prefers going forward. Not prem back up material at this point I would say, Belgium is a good level for him at this point in time. I would say its unlikely he is on the US world cup squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back