• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard today that Everton Soares, the once famous “must have, sign immediately, the lad is boss” pick has dramatically failed in Europes easiest league and gone back to Brazil

Tempted to hit the vaults

*wait, was I one of these peeps

Stretford ?

But really, Rooney wanted to go and play in one of the best teams in Europe. At the same time Everton was a shambles and for different reasons than now, needed to sell to generate the funds.

He was a generational talent that had a glittering career with United. It’s just a pity the way it turned out.
Yes, snake Stretford
To be fair to Rooney, he was happy and his then beloved blues, Stratford in his ear about Utd, money, trophies etc and of course a yiung lad fell for it all
I don’t blame Wayne a single bit. No Stretford Wayne wouldn’t have been swayed

Heard today that Everton Soares, the once famous “must have, sign immediately, the lad is boss” pick has dramatically failed in Europes easiest league and gone back to Brazil

Tempted to hit the vaults

*wait, was I one of these peeps
I hated him as his name was Everton and that’s the only reason people wanted him

They found another state backed bank that want's to loan them money.
Don’t they also have to pay interest on the €1bn they owe, as well as back pay to their players who took wage deferments?

as far as I can see, they have spent approximately £60m on Raphinha and are looking at Lewa for £45m, Kounde for £50m, or thereabouts, £20m on Azpi and Alonso, and are trying to sign Bernardo Silva, who Man City probably won’t let go for less than £80m. Though they are trying to flog De Jong for £60m, they still owe him €17m approximately in wages. They also owe money for previous transfers, including money still outstanding f Coutinho. So if they do get the players they want, and La Liga allow them to register them, they will have no money for transfers for January or next summer.

Don’t they also have to pay interest on the €1bn they owe, as well as back pay to their players who took wage deferments?

as far as I can see, they have spent approximately £60m on Raphinha and are looking at Lewa for £45m, Kounde for £50m, or thereabouts, £20m on Azpi and Alonso, and are trying to sign Bernardo Silva, who Man City probably won’t let go for less than £80m. Though they are trying to flog De Jong for £60m, they still owe him €17m approximately in wages. They also owe money for previous transfers, including money still outstanding f Coutinho. So if they do get the players they want, and La Liga allow them to register them, they will have no money for transfers for January or next summer.
Footballclubs are like degenerate gamblers, they don't care about future rent payments...
The only ones abiding by FFP are the ones not wanting to spend.

He’s a beast! Great signing

Yeah, I remember a fat spanish waiter wanting him here.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back