• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite money problems, Barca (and Real) pull is still insane, first they gazumped Chelsea with Raphina and now it seems same happening with Kounde. Sevilla wants to sell him to Chelsea while player apparently waiting for Barca.

Not surprised, here in my country (Croatia) those clubs are still seen so above and beyond everyone else, basically if you manage to go there, its seen as absolute peak of football career. I remember when i trained football as a kid (briefly) we had some interview where they asked us where we want to play when we grow up, every single answer was Real or Barca, only one kid said Bayern (but he was born in Germany).

I guess for South American players that pull is even more stronger.

Despite money problems, Barca (and Real) pull is still insane, first they gazumped Chelsea with Raphina and now it seems same happening with Kounde. Sevilla wants to sell him to Chelsea while player apparently waiting for Barca.

Not surprised, here in my country (Croatia) those clubs are still seen so above and beyond everyone else, basically if you manage to go there, its seen as absolute peak of football career. I remember when i trained football as a kid (briefly) we had some interview where they asked us where we want to play when we grow up, every single answer was Real or Barca, only one kid said Bayern (but he was born in Germany).

I guess for South American players that pull is even more stronger.
Id certinley like to live in barcelona on 500k or so a week

FC Money signing another player they don't need for upwards 50million.
As much as I detest the way they are being run at the moment, I have a difficult time figuring out what their long-term play is? They keep selling their TV rights and merchandise revenue, but they can't keep doing that. How are they going to pay for the big renovations that the Spotify Camp Nou needs?

I can really understand why them, and the other European "super league" teams were extremely keen on that idea -- because they financially will be fighting with most of, if not a majority of PL teams instead of being at the top tier. What if this league/idea doesn't go through?

FC Money signing another player they don't need for upwards 50million.
As much as I detest the way they are being run at the moment, I have a difficult time figuring out what their long-term play is? They keep selling their TV rights and merchandise revenue, but they can't keep doing that. How are they going to pay for the big renovations that the Spotify Camp Nou needs?

I can really understand why them, and the other European "super league" teams were extremely keen on that idea -- because they financially will be fighting with most of, if not a majority of PL teams instead of being at the top tier. What if this league/idea doesn't go through?

Feels like they're gambling the house on the Super League being resurrected, and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back