• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think moving to a back three as an option is something Vieira wants to consider. We don’t have the quality in place to do that yet.
Schluup can cover at LB if Mitchell injured, and has the pace to get up and down but not a permanent solution plus is too valuable elsewhere. Our most underrated player imo.
Jury still out on the kits for me.
From what I saw last season Palace should stick to the back four. They were good at it. They looked a bit Everton in the back three.

Schlupp is really good.

I think moving to a back three as an option is something Vieira wants to consider. We don’t have the quality in place to do that yet.
Schluup can cover at LB if Mitchell injured, and has the pace to get up and down but not a permanent solution plus is too valuable elsewhere. Our most underrated player imo.
Jury still out on the kits for me.
Think you've got the best kits I've seen up to now.

Dybala to Roma, hmm. I thought it would be Inter, but i guess (unplanned) return of Lukaku lead to change of plans.

Barcelona being able to continuously sign players fries my brain.
They're kinda doing what we used to do but on a massive scale. Trading off future income before they get it. Totally unsustainable and they'll probably have to be bailed out eventually (which they will be, cos Barca).

They're kinda doing what we used to do but on a massive scale. Trading off future income before they get it. Totally unsustainable and they'll probably have to be bailed out eventually (which they will be, cos Barca).
I read this as should do on my first pass and almost fainted. Used to though, yes, that was bad of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back