• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Forest doing a double deal for O'Brien and Toffolo from Huddersfield. O'Brien is a cracking little midfielder who we should've been all over. Not sure why they need Toffolo as they've signed Omar Richards too. Maybe it was a bogof deal.
Always liked the look of that O'brien, busy player, can affect a game, could be a good signing for them that.

I'm sure they will as well but it is interesting that not a single one of those is a classic striker.

Bayern walking the league isn't in question. They're in the group that gets analyzed by whether they're in the CL final. Madrid last year don't get close without Benzema being en fuego for example so it's just interesting to me that they're leaving that one vacant.

I think they’ve promised Mane to be the main main. He wants to win the CL being the star of that team and get the ballon dor. That’s why I think they won’t go for Ronaldo or replace Benzema with a superstar

Lingard to Forest is a strange one.
It seems against everything Forest have done so far this summer.
I also found it abit odd, that a guy who wants to paint himself as super profesional, knew he was moving this summer, has waited this long to get himself a club sorted.
Hes missed out on pre season training camps and friendly matches.
All abit like when Griezmann did a 'stay or go' saga for publicity

Lingard to Forest is a strange one.
It seems against everything Forest have done so far this summer.
I also found it abit odd, that a guy who wants to paint himself as super profesional, knew he was moving this summer, has waited this long to get himself a club sorted.
Hes missed out on pre season training camps and friendly matches.
All abit like when Griezmann did a 'stay or go' saga for publicity

They haven’t got an ounce of PL experience in any of their good players. It’s not a bad move.

22 year old american centre back Chris Richards, close to agreeing a move to palace.
Would probably signal they wont be going after Levi Colwill with them already having Anderson, Guehi & Tomkins as back up

22 year old american centre back Chris Richards, close to agreeing a move to palace.
Would probably signal they wont be going after Levi Colwill with them already having Anderson, Guehi & Tomkins as back up
Tomkins can’t play out from the back (as Vieira prefers) and is a sick note so can’t rule Colwill out yet.

Tomkins can’t play out from the back (as Vieira prefers) and is a sick note so can’t rule Colwill out yet.
I wonder if Palace may look to move to a back 3 mate with that reason!
Someone like Schlupp is ideal for wing back, although that would leave Mitchell out of the team!
I just cant see Palace spending £15m on Richards, than also spending somethin similar on Colwill, already with Guehi & Anderson nailed on starters!
Could be wrong though!
Love the kits for this season by the way, miles ahead of ours

I wonder if Palace may look to move to a back 3 mate with that reason!
Someone like Schlupp is ideal for wing back, although that would leave Mitchell out of the team!
I just cant see Palace spending £15m on Richards, than also spending somethin similar on Colwill, already with Guehi & Anderson nailed on starters!
Could be wrong though!
Love the kits for this season by the way, miles ahead of ours
I think moving to a back three as an option is something Vieira wants to consider. We don’t have the quality in place to do that yet.
Schluup can cover at LB if Mitchell injured, and has the pace to get up and down but not a permanent solution plus is too valuable elsewhere. Our most underrated player imo.
Jury still out on the kits for me.

I was with you until you included Tomkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back